Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
Radiation Pioneers offers the following NDT Services to fulfill the needs of Oil, Petrochemical and Industrial Operations.
Industrial Radiographic Testing (RT)
Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT)
Visual Testing (VT)
Vacuum Box & Leak Testing (VBT/LT)
Hardness Testing (HT)
ASNT NDT Level III Consultancy
NDT Manpower Supply
Radiographic Testing (RT)
Is a nondestructive testing (NDT) method utilizing radiant energy in the form of X-rays or Gamma rays for the examination of welds and components in order to produce graphical records on a medium that indicates the comparative soundness of the object being tested. The basic principle of radiographic inspection of weld and materials is the same as that for medical radiography. Penetrating radiation is passing through a solid object onto a radiographic film.
Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
Use’s high frequency sound energy to conduct examinations and make measurements. Ultrasonic inspection can be used for flaw detection/evaluation, dimensional measurements, material characterization and more. Ultrasonic testing is often performed on steel, alloys and other materials, it is a form of non-destructive testing used in many industries including aerospace, automotive and other industrial sector.
Magnetic Particle Testing (MPT)
• Is a Nondestructive testing (NDT) method using magnetic leakage fields and indicating materials to disclose surface and near surface discontinuities in ferromagnetic materials such as Iron, Nickel, Cobalt and some of their alloys. This method involves magnetizing an area to be examined and applying ferromagnetic particles to the surface.
• The presence of a surface or subsurface discontinuity in the material allows the magnetic flux to leak since air cannot support as much magnetic field per unit volume as metals. Ferrous iron particles are then applied to the part. The particles maybe dry or in a wet suspension, if an area of flux leakage is present the particle will be attracted to this area.
• The particles will build up at the area of leakage and form what is known as an indication. The indication can then be evaluated to determine if it is detrimental to the material under test.
Liquid Particle Testing (LPT)
Is a widely applied and low-cost inspection method used to locate surface breaking discontinues on relatively smooth and non-porous materials. PT is used to detect casting, forging, and welding surface defects such as cracks, surface porosity, and leak in new product and fatigue cracks.
Visual Inspection (VI)
• Visual inspection is the monitoring of specific parameters by visual and optical assessments of test objects and surfaces using the visible portion of the electromagnetic spectrum.
• Inspection may be by the use of the eye alone or can be enhanced using optical systems. Weld inspections are carried out by qualified and certified inspectors.
Vacuum Box Leak Test
AYC-NDT also been carrying out Vacuum box leak test using straight, corner & curve vacuum box to suit variety of job.